- H&I Donations for Remote Meetings
Under normal circumstances, donations for Hospitals and Institutions are collected at each meeting using the Pink Cans. For remote meeting participants, there are several ways you can contribute to H&I.
Making H&I Donations Online
- You can make donations online directly to NorCal H&I (where the Pink Can money ends up anyway) here: https://www.handinorcal.org/contribute.
- If you follow the link, you will be taken to a page with a set of simple instructions for making H&I contributions online. When making an online donation, please select “Contra Costa” on the map to ensure your donations are officially sent from “Area: 52 – Contra Costa; Region: 50 South – East Bay.”
H&I Donations by US Mail
- If you prefer, you may make H&I donations by check or money order payable to NORCAL H&I at the following address:
P.O. Box 192490
San Francisco, CA 94119-2490
- When sending an H&I donation by US mail, please write “Area: 52 – Contra Costa” on the memo line.
Questions or comments? Contact the current Danville Fellowship Treasurer, Matt W. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org